| N2203 On display at the Museum of Flight. This replica is Bestellnr. 535/17, likely from Jasta 6 as per its markings. The original triplane would have flown with Jagdgeschwader 1 comprising of Jagdstaffeln 4, 6, 10 and 11. The first fighter wing of the Luftstreitkraefte was created in June 1917 and commanded by Rittmeister Manfred von Richthofen, the only logical choice. Along with the famous red triplane of the ace, a number of colourful aircraft made up the Flying Circus, as it was referred to by RFC pilots.
ID: 1605539 / 13 views