noscript-img PlanePictures - Aircraft and aviation pictures
1643435
pictures of hobbyists and professionals
0 new last 24h ▪ 549 last week
2525 last month ▪ 34634 last year
638 users on the fly

Search results:

1-25 / 1089
Email Autor Correction ID #1696985 / 76 Views
25-May-2012
16+26 On display at the Luftwaffenmuseum. Designed by Hans Wocke, these forward-swept wing aircraft were powered by General Electric CJ610 turbojet engines. Apart from VIP transports, the Luftwaffe took Hansa Jets on charge for ECM training from October 1976 and these remained on strength till 1994. The first ECM Hansa Jet went to Fernmelde-Lehr-und Versuchsregiment 6 (FmLVsuRgt 61). Others went to one squadron of Jagdbombergeschwader 32 (JaboG 32), of which the emblem can be seen on the tail. (more of 16+26)
Email Autor Correction ID #1645591 / 68 Views
Email Autor Correction ID #1635839 / 50 Views
Email Autor Correction ID #1624616 / 15 Views
25-May-2012
Replica of aircraft used by Rittmeister Manfred von Richthofen, commander of JG 1 on display at the Luftwaffenmuseum. The first fighter wing of the Luftstreitkraefte was created in June 1917 comprising of Jagdstaffeln 4, 6, 10 and 11. The Flying Circus, as it was referred to by RFC pilots, had a number of colourful aircraft flown by aces. Richthofen flew five different Dr.1s in combat and scored 19 of his 80 victories with the triplane, falling on April 21, 1918.
Email Autor Correction ID #1624615 / 18 Views
GWW/EDBG - Berlin [Gatow], Germany
25-May-2012
Arjun Sarup
Germany - Air Force  Fokker E.III
On display at Luftwaffenmuseum Gatow. When Anthony Fokker persuaded German authorities to fit a synchronised machine gun to his prototype E.1 Eindecker, the Luftstreitkraefte had its first fighter. Feldfliegerabteilungen 62 (Fl Abt 62) commanded by Hptm. Kastner had two pilots, Oswald Boelcke and his student Max Immelmann who were to pioneer air combat. Flying the Eindecker, both aces became household names and received the coveted Pour le Merite for eight victories apiece on 12 Jan. 1916.
Email Autor Correction ID #1623794 / 197 Views
GWW/EDBG - Berlin [Gatow], Germany
28-June-2013
Arjun Sarup
Germany - Air Force  Mil Mi-24D
96+43 On display at the Luftwaffenmuseum. This Mi-24D carries its UV-32-57 rocket pods, but the GSh-30-2 twin-barrel gun is not displayed. The chin turret on the Mi-24D was replaced with the 30-mm starboard mount, with P designating pushka or cannon. It formerly belonged to the NVAs Kampfhubschraubergeschwader 5 (KHG-5) Adolf von Luetzow, which received 12 of the type at Basephol on Dec. 15, 1989. (more of 96+43)
Email Autor Correction ID #1614842 / 23 Views
Email Autor Correction ID #1614841 / 14 Views
Email Autor Correction ID #1614840 / 25 Views
Email Autor Correction ID #1614839 / 29 Views
Email Autor Correction ID #1614837 / 31 Views
> Next matches >>